The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! After months of teases, update videos and concept art, The Aether team led by Kingbogdz has released an alpha version of their Aether II mod. The mod includes a new dungeon system with party support, new mobs, items, blocks and much, much more, a lot of which will be covered in our upcoming Aether II guide! Read on for the download…
The mod can be downloaded here:
Click here to download The Aether II Alpha mod!
- Force update Minecraft so you get a nice clean .jar file to mod.
- Get THE TOOL FOR DOWNGRADING HERE.
- Use the downgrade tool to downgrade to 1.5.1. and launch Minecraft to check if it worked.
- Now, Install the Forge API, Player API and Player Render API, in that order.
- Run Minecraft at least once.
- Click here to download The Aether II Alpha mod!
- Put the downloaded .zip file in the mods folder located in your .minecraft folder.
Keep in mind that this is still an ALPHA, so naturally, there will be bugs and missing features but hey, at least this way you have it. Feel free let out your screams of cheer in the comment section below.