My love for Sphax' Pure BD Craft is not a secret. It is my favorite resource pack since before Minecraft officially supported texture packs. Luckily, I am not alone in my love and there is a thriving community of Sphax Fans on the BDCraft Forums, some of which make texture patches so that the pack can support mods. I've compiled some of these into a pack that supports our whole MCmodder Mod Pack, making it completely Sphaxified. Take a look…
Don't thank me, thank the wonderful people that made these fantastic patches. Here they are:
- CraftGuide - HanFox
- Battlegear - Aroslab
- BiblioCraft - Linyor
- Wild Caves - AranhaPreta
- Biomes O' Plenty - Sir Oldie
- Twilight Forest - Novamanga
You can download the patch here:
Download the MCmodder Mod Pack - Sphax' PureBDCraft Patch here!
[More info about the patch]
Your Minecraft can look like that if you follow these simple steps:
- Setup and install the MCmodder Mod Pack. Make sure it works without a pack before proceeding.
- Install Optifine. Seriously, you need it if you plan on running this well, no matter how strong your PC is.
- Download the 128x version of Sphax Pure BD Craft for Minecraft 1.7.10, here.
- Download the MCmodder Mod Pack - Sphax' PureBDCraft Patch here!
- Copy both the pack and our patch and paste them in the resource pack folder in your .minecraft folder. If you don't know how to get there, use the in-game menu (Options>Resource Packs>Open Resource Pack folder).
- Go into the game and activate both the pack and our patch.
- Done. Enjoy!
Please stay tuned for more Minecraft mods, news, updates, suggestions to improve your experience, and more.